Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/13, 6:04 pm

Is a divorce decree from Illinois in 1970 still enforceable? Child support and college education were never paid and the father is 84 years old sitting on assets exceeding $500k.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search