Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/29/13, 5:17 pm

My husband just started a new job. He is having his paycheck put into an account that I do not have access to. I cannot pay bills. We have two teenage children as well. I gave given the bills to him to pay. He gives them back. What can I do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search