Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/23/09, 3:27 pm

sole custody/ Child support abatement

Basically, we're presently doing shared custody. I have my Son 4 days out of the week & the Mother does the other 3 days. I provide help for my mother taking care of our 96 year old grandfather, & property maintanence(Parents property). 1 of those property house myself & my Son. Futhermore, I have no check stub or proof of employment. However, i 've got receipts to prove support. What articals do i need to have this child support abated & be awarded at lease Joint custody

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search