Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

can i get visitation of my child in illinois if i smoke marijuana

Asked on 10/08/13, 8:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Shimberg SHIMBERG and CROHN, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It depends on the judge. They may want an order barring you from smoking for the period of the day before through the end of your time with the child. You are committing a crime. Some judges are less liberal than others.

Read more
Answered on 10/09/13, 4:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now