Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/30/13, 2:16 pm

...My ex wife's lawyer put a no dispense order on my taxes even after we're divorced. I was not even informed. She had signed the paper to allow me to claim the kids as dependents & also had made me agree to sign a paper to give her $500 with a official notary after the no dispense order was put in. Now she doesnt want the $500 she wants half using the no dispense order. Is this legal? Can they enforce the no dispense order since she made the 2nd aggreement for $500?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search