Illinois  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/30/13, 2:26 pm

my wife and I separated 6 years ago. we are still married. never been to court for anything other than child support. no custodial papers or anything else. she is moving and he wants to stay with me. she says no. he refuses to go with her and I want him to stay with me. what are our rights? we are in illinois

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search