Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

I started work without EAD card the start dates on EAD show gap between F1 and OPT,can I do anything to resolve it,am in trouble?

Asked on 8/10/13, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Usually, working without authorization only becomes an issue if a person applies for a change of (or adjustment of) status. With the little information you have provided, I do not foresee an immediate problem at this time. If you choose to change/adjust status in the future, consult with an experienced immigration attorney before you take action.

Read more
Answered on 8/10/13, 5:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now