Illinois  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/30/13, 9:04 pm

What to do to make my chiropractor reduce the bill for treating me after an accident, overcharging me. Insurance does not agree to pay the bill since damage on car was only $165, thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search