Illinois  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/30/13, 8:00 am

my wife was in a very bad accident on her job.she broke her leg in two places.

so she went to her doctor first but the insurance doctor said, her doctor was not

good for her and she needed to come to him.she had to go to the insurance doctor. he put my wife on hydromorfen for two years at 130 pills amonth. now he has released her without drug in the process of this they profiled

her. now shes going out to get street drugs. I have all documentation that it was

a plan to get her addicted to drugs by the doctor and insurance company. what

can I do abuot this ? she has an 8-year-old daugther and unable to take care of she has been diagnois a manic depression.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search