Illinois  |  Medical Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/06/11, 12:41 pm

Hi, I am seeking a dental malpractice atty in the Chicago area...can you refer me to anyone? Also, I would like to know what quest as well as answers to look for while seeking an atty. I have been DX with trigeminal neurolgia. HX: My dentist gave me an injection of novicAine and steroids..felt immidiate pain to the jaw. I was on blood thinners at the time. Was sent to the ER...had a hemotoma. The oral surg said I also had the nerve damage because the dentist injected a nerve.

Any assistance would be helpful.


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search