Legal Question in Tax Law in Illinois

i was hired worked and fired from a serving job within 3 days due to some 'drama' and wondering what i can do...and also they are underpaying and paying under the table to the employees

Asked on 7/08/13, 2:09 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Virginia Prihoda Law Offices of Virginia Prihoda
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Best strategy: You can move on and prosper in a new environment. Question if you would have found your former employer's "underpaying and paying under the table" an affront to your sensibilities if your situation had worked out better for you. You can turn them in to IRS, DOL, IDES, IDOR, etc. but you will probably never know what happens with your complaint, especially if you cannot provide proof of a violation of the law.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/13, 2:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Tax and Taxation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now