Legal Question in Veterans Law in Illinois

Got it by someone's car. I had just stepped out of my car in a parking lot when this person backed up. My leg was crushed and broken (emergency room etc...). My own car is also broken by the collision.

How do I go about dealing with the car insurance of this person? What kind of compensation should I expect?

Asked on 10/06/09, 4:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Faragoi Thomas V. Faragoi, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I may be able to point you in the right direction. If you have not yet retained an attorney, please call me at 773 655-6854.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/09, 8:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Veterans Law questions and answers in Illinois

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88433 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now