Illinois  |  Veterans Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/28/09, 12:44 pm

my university mishandled my VA education benefit claim, and because of this, I have not recieved a payment under my gi bill since August. This has put me in a financial bind, and the university has not made many steps to help me, even though it was their error that caused the situation

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search