Illinois  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/11/13, 10:02 am

Do I need a lawyer to file for Guardian of Property over my three children? My children ages (6, 10, 13) received an inheritance after their grandmother passed away. The insurance company is requesting a Guardian of Property. We would like to put the money away until they reach 18. Can I do this without a lawyer? What are the steps? Please advise? Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search