India  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/19/09, 11:25 pm

420,468,201 & 34

will revision petition will be granted against charge framed under section 420,468,201 & 34 to one of the accused against which an evidence U/s 164 has been recorded

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search