Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

I was charged under IPC 279/337 in an accident case and I was fined RS 2000 in 2009. Can I join a Govt.JOB? Will there be any difficulty in joining? Should I Mark the same in Govt Job Applications.

Asked on 7/31/13, 12:12 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It's always better to disclose it before joining. In case it reveals later through a character antecedent check, it would be treated as 'suppression of material facts' which may cost your employment.

Read more
Answered on 8/02/13, 7:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now