India  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/11/13, 10:38 am

I am resident of amritsar(punjab). I have buy a car from gurgaon model 1999, I want to transfer it on my name, But now Amritsar DTO office is refusing to receive my file, they told me ----- outer state vehicle is band.

Kindly show me the way.

Rajesh jaitly.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search