Indiana  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/05/13, 6:49 am

I have legal custody of 2 daughters, but my oldest,16, has been living with her father for the past 2 yrs. Since being with her father she has wanted no contact with me and dropped out of school. I still receive court mandated child support on both daughters, but have been kicking back support to the ex since she left my home. What are my legal requirements concerning the support?

2 Answer

Answered on: 4/07/13, 6:53 pm by Jay Rigdon

What you are doing is fine. The best thing would be for the two of you to compute support based upon the current living situation and incomes.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Rockhill Pinnick LLP 105 East Main Warsaw, IN 46580

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search