Indiana  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 3:38 am

is their anyway I could fire my fathers estate lawyer/ My dad past away at the end of August. I live in Indiana, and my dad lived in Tennessee. We are selling the house at auction. The lawyer will not allow my brother and I to go retrieve anymore personal items from the house, and until the day of the auction, we aren`t allowed to go to the house. I think that is just wrong!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search