Iowa  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/07/13, 5:33 pm

I've been having to pay back child support for 4 years when I was living with my daughter and supportive child. They know this and still making me pay. I told them that was wrong and they said I would have to get an attorney to have it stopped and be refunded for what I had to pay while living with my daughter. Is this true, even when they knew and did not go after me until I moved out. Thanks, Jerry

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search