Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Iowa

I have a power bill that was left to me that my now exwife did not accept when she had been living there and would not let me live there. Called power company before to put in her name saying i wasn't living there and they would not change it without her calling them. Is there anything i can do ?

Asked on 9/20/13, 10:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can leave it unpaid and let them sue you.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 9:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Credit, Debt and Collections Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now