Iowa  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/08/13, 7:38 pm

I have an ex-husband who has publicly ripped me up on social media and used the website to solicit help from others in our town to track me down. He has called my place of employment, left things on my car and had people follow me. Clearily I'm being harassed but can't seem to get law enforcement on board because I have not been physically harmed. Would there be any benefit to hiring a lawyer at this point or is it dead in the water until it gets more serious, God forbid. I'm at a loss to know what to do or if there is anything I can do. Get him for defamation of character maybe??? Thoughts??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search