Iowa  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 6:34 pm

If a man gets a woman drunk then lies to her to get her to sign her motorcycle over to him, which she would not have done had she been thinking clearly, does she have legal recourse to get it back?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/21/13, 8:38 pm by Robert Luedeman

It's not a criminal matter. The answer is maybe but she'd have to file in small claims court.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

solo practitioner 2008 66th Street Windsor Heights, IA 50324

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search