Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Is there any other options to get it erased, sealed? There has to be a way to work around it so that employers cannot do background check and find it. Anything would help.

Selling cigarettes to a minor at work and pleaded guilty in court to it.

Asked on 9/22/13, 3:42 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Unfortunately the answer to that is not as far as I know. If you pleaded guilty reasonably you colt try and back out of it and shop for a deferred judgment but if it's more than a few weeks it's going to be with you until your dying day.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 8:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now