Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Plea Agreement on a not guilty criminal drug charge.

My boyfriend had just been charged with possesion of less than 50 kilograms of marijuana and has 2 pending charges. His Attourney told him to plead not guilty but doesnt that take away any chance of a plea bargain? Im not sure what to think cause i would think that he wouldn't get one since they actually have the evidence of the marijuana and not of the 2 pending cases

Asked on 5/03/07, 1:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Plea Agreement on a not guilty criminal drug charge.

the attorney is right.

Read more
Answered on 5/03/07, 8:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88563 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now