Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/27/13, 8:20 am

my boyfriend moved in with me with the agreement to pay $200.00 a month he did so for 2 months then said he couldn't afford to pay me which he could and stopped paying he lived with me for 5 yrs and my kids found out he wasn't paying his share and started payingthe last year we were together.we are not together any more can I go after him for the months he did not pay

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search