Iowa  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/22/13, 8:27 am

If I currently live in Bondurant, IA since May 2013, and my prior residence was East Chicago, IN; my daughter's father had child custody papers served to my grandmother's address which is across the street from his house, is this considered an acceptable method of serving me? He is aware that my grandmother's house is not my legal place of residence.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search