Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Iowa

I let my daughters boyfriend barrow my tools to do a job. He cut his finger with a chainsaw and had to go to the ER. When he went back to the job site the woman would not let him on her property. She would not give the tools back to him or me. What can I do?

Asked on 10/19/13, 11:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

They're your tools. You ought to be able to peaceably repossess them. Take a deputy with you.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 5:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now