Iowa  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/13, 10:31 pm

I sued the state of iowa and won, they sent a check and it came back n s f. then we tried to freeze their accounts. my question is if this doesn't work, how can I make them pay the money they owe. I ve been fighting them for a year now., please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search