Legal Question in Social Security Law in Iowa

My three yr old is on ssi due to low birth weight and a few other issues. She has overcome almost everything and her doc figures by the time she's 4-5 she should be in the clear. I received a life insurance benefit and I'm about to receive a lump sum from a auto accident I was in. With that said I have decided to save the majority of the money. Due to me receiving this money her ssi payments are suspended. I am able to care for her on my own and instead of sitting on ssi not receiving benefits how do I go about canceling it? What's the process? No one will answer please help. Thank you!

Asked on 8/12/13, 10:24 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to talk with an attorney who practices in the area of social security, and I do not.

Read more
Answered on 8/13/13, 5:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Iowa

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now