Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in Kansas

do i have a case if my ex roommate wont pay their part of the bills?

Asked on 1/31/13, 9:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have an agreement to each pay a portion of the common bills, i.e. utilities, and you have to pay the other's portion, you can sue for recompense.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 1/31/13, 10:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now