Kansas  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/13/13, 12:56 pm

If a person sues you and you pay the judgements against you. Then they never file the paperwork saying you paid them so it still shows up on your credit as unpaid. Can you sue them.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search