Kansas  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/03/10, 1:39 pm

okay lemme first tell you that i have two prior charges bruglury and possession of cocain and i did 2 years in prison. i have along history of drug abuse. but on the 26th the police department raided my cousins house the police beat me up took my money cell phones mail ect. well in the warrant they didnt list half the items took money ipods ect. the warrant its self had no stamp of the district court no case number wasnt detailed on any thing. but the found 3oz of weed and 1 gram of meth.................. so i guess my question is what do i do and how do i do it

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search