Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/23/07, 2:24 pm

custody temporary order

How can I respond to a petiton were I do not know what was alleged and the imformation was not stated in the petiton?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search