Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

he stopped paying child support please help

My exhusband took a job in Oklahoma since he is working out of state the company that he works for will not take out the child support because he is in another state. I don't know what I can do to make them take it out of his paycheck again or even if I can. Please Help me with soe suggestion of what I can do. Thank You. Sara

Asked on 10/28/04, 12:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Selby Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: he stopped paying child support please help

Your explanation does not sound possible; you should check further. The company could be held responsible for the amount of payments for non-compliance if they don't comply. Is your husband telling u this? Have you spoken w/your court trustee in KS?

Read more
Answered on 10/29/04, 7:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now