Kansas  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/21/04, 6:31 pm

What form do i need to use to file a civil lawsuit against my ex-wife?

The police dept. refuses to file charges against my ex-wife for physical and phone harrassment. The chief of police told me to file a civil lawsuit against her.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search