Kansas  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/25/07, 10:50 am

Car accident settlement

I was involved in a car accident on 11/28/06. One person was killed in the other car. It was the other driver's fault. He did not have car insurance. He was an illigal immigrant. I did not sustain any long term injuries. No broken bones, stitches, etc. My insurance co offered me $3,500 for pain and suffering. Can I ask for more? And if so, how much should I ask for?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search