Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

document releasing owner of property from all possible responsibility for injury

Hi, I've already asked but forgot to request direction to a form you may have that i can purchase that basically releases us, owners of the property .. of any and all injury that may occur when our children's friends visit and play on trampoline, swim in the river (on our land) . swing on a rope (tire swing) etc. we don't want to have to be ...pricks about not letting them enjoy these fun activities but cannot afford the risk of law suit. can you advise a form for Kansas that releases us from such possible suits? thank you.

Asked on 5/20/07, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: document releasing owner of property from all possible responsibility for injury

There are a plethora of generic forms. You might even get an attorney to draft a specific one for you. but, when you allow minors to undergo dangerous activities on your property, without training and inconsistent supervision, no form will prevent you from all liability.

If you want to redce you rrisk, you should get the pparents of the children to write theri own letter acknowledging that their children are participating in these activities, and give them an oppostunity to come and supervise their kids. Also, you should maintain a good homeowners insurance policy. You might get an additional liability policy.

Good Luck

Read more
Answered on 5/20/07, 5:38 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now