Legal Question in Personal Injury in Kansas

My Car was hit in a parking lot. Witnesses got the tag and description which allowed me to find his name and address. He refuses to give my insurance his insurance information. The police say they will not help me since it was on private property. What are my options to get him to pay my repairs? The damage is about the same as my deductible if I have to use my insurance.

Asked on 8/30/10, 6:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may need to sue in civil court. You may be able to get this done in small claims court. Or better yet, make the insurance claim and have your insurer sue them for you.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 9/06/10, 3:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now