Legal Question in Traffic Law in Kansas

I had a guy jump out of his vehicle and run up and hit the side of my vehicle while moving and then when I stopped to see what was going on he was yelling at me threw the window. What can be filed against this guy.

Asked on 11/29/12, 11:30 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

What you described was an assault and battery. There may be other claims.

Read more
Answered on 11/29/12, 12:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Kansas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Scott RiddleLaw Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLCAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now