Legal Question in Family Law in Kentucky

Age my child can choose which parent to live with while going thri a Divorce

Asked on 6/03/13, 7:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Martin Kasdan, Jr. Martin Z. Kasdan, Jr., Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The older a child is, the more weight a judge might give to the child's stated preference, but there is no specific age at which a child may choose.

Read more
Answered on 6/04/13, 12:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kentucky

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now