Kentucky  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/23/13, 11:59 am

My 16 year old sister was killed in a car wreck on December 5th. The person driving the car was driving recklessly and wrecked the car, it flipped and landed in a river and my sister drowned.

The medical examiner has stated that she may have made it out if she wouldn't have hit her head. She hit her head do to a malfunctioning air bag that never deployed.

Our father and her mother are consumed in grief still and said they would rather me deal with taking out a case against the vehicle manufacturer. My question is, would myself and our other sister be able to file a case on behalf of our family?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search