Legal Question in Criminal Law in Louisiana


I found out my husband is covering for 2 people these people came trying to kick down my door and popping fire crackers on my porch what can i do?

Asked on 7/09/09, 11:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Raleigh Ohlmeyer Ohlmeyer & Ohlmeyer
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: RE:questioning

Did you witness the acts against you and your property? If so, call the police and report them.

Read more
7/11/09, 4:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Louisiana

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now