Maryland  |  Administrative Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/26/09, 6:19 pm

Felony Conviction Removal?

Is it possible to have a felony conviction, from 10 years ago, removed from your record? If so, how? What type of attorney can assist best with this matter?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search