Maryland  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/30/12, 12:25 pm

I have post judgement in amount of 761.90 plus 48.00 court vost I was also grantef post judgement legal rate. How am I able request from defendant


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search