Legal Question in Criminal Law in Maryland

if an appeal is filed under the wrong charge number and or charge, will it move forward?

Asked on 6/14/13, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Welch William L. Welch, III Attorney
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

It might not. It might be a good idea to refile with the correct information and attach a copy of what was filed with the incorrect information, so that the court recognizes that you filed in a timely fashion and are simply trying to correct the mistake.

Read more
6/14/13, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

8822 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony RoachLaw Office of Anthony A. RoachChatsworth, CA
Phillip D. Wheeler, Esq.Phillip D. Wheeler, Attorney At LawMorro Bay, CA
Terry A. NelsonNelson & LawlessRiverside, San Bernardino, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now