Legal Question in Discrimination Law in Maryland

if a 24 year old man has a baby with a 15 year old girl could the male get in trouble if was to sign the birth certificate of there child

Asked on 2/13/11, 1:02 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

He would not be smart to sign the birth certificate. He is basically admitting to statutory rape.

Best of luck.

Read more
Answered on 2/13/11, 1:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Other Discrimination Law (Age, Race, Sex, Gender) questions and answers in Maryland

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now