Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/04/12, 8:12 am

Can a 9 year old child refuse to go to visitation when a court order is in place stating the child is suppose to go to visitation. Can anything be done to enforce?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search