Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/01/06, 5:11 pm


My husband filed for divorce after 9 yrs of separation, can I make him help me financially because I was just terminated from my employment due to medical illness. I'm living with a domestic partner for 2 yrs now and with his income alone we hardly can survived financially. My husband and me had a 14 yrs old son whom we have joint custody. My husband was 66 yrs but owned a plumbing company, no debts and living well. Thank you so much for any legal advice.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search