Maryland  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/05/13, 1:49 pm

My daughter and her boyfriend live in Maryland. They have a little girl who is nearly 2 years old. They broke up about a month ago and my daughter drew up custody papers for joint custody it has not gone to court, waiting on the father's response. meanwhile the two had arranged visitation between the them. The father of the child had gotten mad at my daughter claimibng that she has another boyfriend and is refusing to let her see the baby until the court hearing and he also has threatened a restraining order if she tries to contact him or the child in any way. what should my daughter do??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search